Follow me as I go undercover to bring you information about my adventures in knitting and motherhood.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Adventures in Traveling

I am finally back from an absolutely crazy three weeks of traveling and training.  Some of my traveling was a trip to Indiana for my Niece's sixth birthday but the majority of it was work related.  I'm exhausted to say the least but happy that life is finally going to be getting back to normal and I'll be back to my part time schedule next week.

The sad news is that my knitting needles have been sitting empty for over a week.  I can't even remember the last time that happened.  It's a sad state of affairs when I'm too busy to knit.  I'm going to remedy that as soon as I complete this post.  

I've got an outline for a hat pattern I'm going to take a stab at designing.  I knit up the Darkside Cowl a few weeks ago and I've been looking for just the right hat to match with no luck.  So I'm going to take the advice of my fellow knitters and try to modify the cowl pattern into a hat.  I'm not sure this will really count as my first true design but I'm planning to write up the process to save others the trouble.  If I can get permission from the original designer, I'll post it on Ravelry.

That's all I've got time for right now.  Look for a Finished Object Friday post tomorrow.

1 comment: