Follow me as I go undercover to bring you information about my adventures in knitting and motherhood.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pilgrim's Progress

Remember that list I've been working on?  This pilgrim has been making some progress! 


Didn't Brooklyn's hippo turn out nice?  I love it in the red!  And I finished my brother's golf club covers.



I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out except for this guy...



I think he looks less like a Wookie and more like a fur ball but I think my brother will love it anyway.  

I'm off work today and hoping to make some progress on Matt's present while he's at work.  I've also made some final decisions on my list and here's how it will look moving forward.


1.  These socks for my Mom
2.  A sweater and hat for Sammy.
3.  This hat for Sammy's Speech Therapist.
4.  My favorite simple guy hat for my Dad.
5.  An undisclosed gift or two for Matt (I know you're reading baby).


How many days are there until Christmas?  Wait...don't tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment