Follow me as I go undercover to bring you information about my adventures in knitting and motherhood.

Friday, October 28, 2011

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas....

Do you know what this pile of knitting says to me?


Christmas is coming!!!  I decided to knit something for all my family members again this year...and in some cases more than one item per member.  I know...I'm a crazy person.  This means for the last month I've been living in essentially a knitting sweatshop of my own creation.  But the good news is I'm making some progress!

So far I've completed:

1.  A hat and mitten set for my niece, Brooklyn.




2.  A matching cowl for my Sister-In-Law, Sarah.


3.  Two speedy cowls for Sammy's preschool teachers.


4. A Reversible Rib and Lace Scarf for my Mimi.


5.  Harriet the Hippo for Sammy's stocking stuffer.


Not too shabby huh?  Unfortunately, here's what I left to do...

1.  Two pairs of socks, for my Mom and Mother-In-Law
2.  A sweater and hat for Sammy.
3.  Another Hippo for Brooklyn.
4.  Some sort of hat for Sammy's Speech Therapist.
5.  These completely awesome golf club covers for my Brother.
6.  An undetermined present for my Dad.
7.  An undisclosed gift or two for Matt (I know you're reading baby).

Think I can do it??  I'm starting to get concerned.  I think if I do the math I have to finish a project or two a week until Christmas is here.  Hmmm...I'm a crazy person....

Luckily I have a great support system that includes this cutie


who is always by my side, even while I'm trying to take pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment